Most of us have ever got crank phone calls. If you think a phone number is spam, you can easily block this number through these steps:
- Open Phone app and tap Recents.
- Tap the info icon next to the harassing call number.
- Scroll down and tap Block this Caller.
Then you can go to Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification to check the blocked number. Additional, you can also add new spam caller here or unblock contacts or phone number from the Blocked list.
But how to block spam calls from “No Caller ID” or unknown callers? Thankfully this isn’t as much of an issue as you might think. In this post, we’ll show you two methods to block those harassing calls from “No Caller ID” or unknown callers on iPhone 7/7 Plus or earlier iPhone models.
- Block No Caller ID calls on iPhone using Do Not Disturb
- Block No Caller ID calls on iPhone with third-party apps
How to Block Calls from Unknown Callers or “No Caller ID” Using Do Not Disturb
- Go to Settings on iPhone and tap on Do Not Disturb.
- Toggle the Manual option to turn on Do Not Disturb.
- Tap on Allow Calls From and then choose All Contacts.
Once you enable this feature, you will see a little moon in the status bar. And your iPhone will not ring or vibrate when anyone that’s no in your contact book calls you if you only allow calls from contacts in Do Not Disturb Mode. Besides, you can open your Control Center by swiping up from the screen of your iPhone to quickly turn on/off Do Not Disturb Mode.
How to Block No Caller ID calls on iPhone with Third-party Apps
There are many apps that can help you filter out unknown or unwanted phone calls and texts. You can go to App Store to download and install a reliable one and then follow the steps below to set up an app to block No Caller ID calls or unknown callers on iPhone 7/7 Plus.
- Go to Setting and choose Phone.
- Tap Call Blocking & Identification.
- Under Allow These Apps To Block Calls And Provide Caller ID, turn the app on or off.
After enabling third-party spam call blocker on your iPhone, it will determine that the No Callers ID calls are spams and block them automatically.
Do you have any other good solution to block these annoying unknown calls? Share with us in the comment section.