The new iOS 10 allows users to enjoy more fun with iPhone, iPad and iPod. One of the most interesting features on iOS 10 is that you can do more within Messages app, including sending messages with animated effects and playing funny games in iMessage. Haven’t tried to play iMessage games on iOS 10 or later? Follow the instructions in this post to learn how to play games on iMessage on iPhone iPad
How to Install/Add Games in iMessage on iPhone/iPad
- Open Messages app. Create a new message or enter a thread.
- Touch the Triangle icon near to message box and tap on App store icon.
- Tap the square dot icon at bottom right corner and then tap on “+” to enter the iMessage App Store.
- Install new games/apps/stickers you like or tap “Manage” to add iMessage-compatible games you’ve already installed.
How to Play Games on iMessage in iOS 10/10.3.1/10.3.2
After successfully adding games to iMessage, you can go back to iMessage and directly tap the icon of the game in iMessage keyboard app pane to start playing.
The recent top 10 free games/stickers/apps in iMessage App Store are:
- Super Mario Run Stickers
- Cobi Hoops
- Angry Birds Stickers
- Let’s Pong It!
- Sad Animal Stickers
- New Year Stickers
- Game With Friends from Zynga
- Fam – live group video for iMessage Lite
How to Delete Unwanted Games in iMessage on iPhone iPad
If you no longer need an iMessage game, you can go to iMessage and tap on App Store icon > Long press the game or app you want to remove until it begin to jiggle > tap on “X” to delete it.