To use the enticing iOS 11 features in advance, you may like to try the recently released iOS 11 public beta 1. But you are worried about the bugs and issues. So you would like to know something on this. The first public beta of iOS 11 was released some days ago. And we’ve got some bugs and issues people have met after upgrading to iOS 11 Public Beta 1. Let’s have a look!
The list of iOS 11 Public Beta Bugs and Issues
- iOS 11 Screen Recording Not Working
- iOS 11 Charing problem
- iCloud music issues in iOS 11
- App Switch doesn’t close app by swiping up
- Can’t pair Apple Watch
- Cannot connect to App Store
- Can’t downgrade to iOS 10.3.2
1. Screen Recording Not Working in iOS 11 Public Beta 1
Some testers said their recorded videos couldn’t be saved to Photos app in iOS 11 Public Beta 1.
2. Charging not working on iOS 11 public beta 1 [iPad Air 2, iPhone 5s, etc ]
Some people reported that their devices don’t charge until you unplug the power outlet off and on.
3. iCloud Music Library issues in iOS 11
SlighMD reported that there is a issue on iCloud Music Library after updating to public beta 1. And iCloud Music library auto-turn off and can’t add music to iCloud.
4. App Switcher doesn’t work to close app.
Just like the issue on iOS developer beta 2, App Switcher to close app by swiping up sometimes doesn’t work on your device after updating to iOS 11 public beta 1.
5. Can’t pair Apple Watch.
It reported that you may can’t pair your Apple Watch to your iPhone after updating to iOS 11 public beta.
6. Cannot connect to App Store.
Lots of testers reported they can’t connect device to App Store after upgrading to the public beta. Some of them fixed it by removing all profiles under Settings > General > Profiles, but someone still can’t access Apple Store.
7. Can’t downgrade back to iOS 10.
It reported some users met this issue and can’t downgrde from iOS 11 public beta to iOS 10.3.X.
If you also got some bugs after upgrading to iOS 11 public beta, be free to share it on comment section below to discuss.