The BT(bluetooth) problem is an old iOS issue, and there are many complains of iPhone Bluetooth issue on various forums. And it often happens after iOS update.
“My brand new iPhone 7 seems to have bluetooth problems in my car. Everything works but the sound drops sometimes (often) when I listen to music. I didn’t have this issue with my 6s and IOS 10. I tried to reset everything but the problem persists. The iPhone is recognized by the radio in my Toyota, but the sound drops just as it was a radio in a tunnel.”
It reported recently that iPhone 7 doesn’t work using bluetooth to connect a car. For music lover driving a car, it could be so confusing and disappointing. So how to fix this bluetooth issues on iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus? Here are some methods to fix it as we show below:
How to Fix Bluetooth Issues on iPhone 7
- Check your car user manual to know the correct way to connect your iPhone with bluetooth.
- Turn off Bluetooth and then turn on it on your iPhone 7
- Restart your iPhone and try again.
- Restart your car and try again.
- Install any firmware updates for your car stereo.
- Update iOS software system on your iPhone 7 or report this issue with your Car model to Apple inc.