“iPhone 7 screenshot not working with Home and Sleep/Wake buttons pressing? How to fix this issue?”
For water-proof and a better touch experience, the Home button on iPhone 7 is not a real button but a touch-sensitive area, just like the trackpad on a Mac, which is absolutely different from the mechanical one on iPhone 6/6s or previous models. However, it doesn’t change the way to take a screenshot. And here we offer two methods to help you take screenshots on an iPhone 7.
Methods to Take Screenshots on iPhone 7
- Go to the picture, app or the page that you want to screenshot.
- Hold and press Sleep/Wake button and tap Home button at the same time.
Sometimes when it’s hard to press Home and Sleep/Wake buttons simultaneously, you can set a Screenshot shortcut by using AssistiveTouch, which enables you to take a screenshot easily with only one finger.
- Go to enable AssistiveTouch by going to Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch.
- Tap “Customize Top Level Menu…” > “Custom” icon, and select “Screenshot”.
- Now, you can tap the AssistiveTouch icon to easily take a screenshot on your iPhone 7, with only one finger!